The weigh-ins are in the books for PFL’s 2nd match of 2021, with gentle heavyweights and welterweights ready to kick off their season after hitting the scales at Wednesday’s legitimate ceremony.
In the night’s most well-known match, welterweights Rory MacDonald (21-6-1) and Curtis Millender (18-6) every made weight with out arena, with MacDonald at 170.6 kilos and Millender at 171. In actual fact, all eight welterweights on the card made weight with out arena.
The identical used to be proper at gentle heavyweight, moreover – though with one most well-known alternate. Ukranian gentle heavyweight Askar Mozharov (23-7) used to be called in as an replacement when 2018 PFL gentle heavyweight finalist Vinny Magalhaes (19-12) required medical attention all via his weight gash and used to be compelled to withdraw from the match.
Mozharov made weight and can own to face Jordan Young (11-1) at Thursday’s match, which airs on ESPN2 and streams on ESPN+ from Ocean Casino Resort in Atlantic Metropolis, N.J.
The entire 2021 PFL 2 weigh-in outcomes incorporated:
MAIN CARD (ESPN2, 9 p.m. ET)
- Rory MacDonald (170.6) vs. Curtis Millender (171)
- Ray Cooper III (170.8) vs. Jason Ponet (170.2)
- Gleison Tibau (170.4) vs. Joao Zeferino (171)
- Chris Camozzi (204) vs. Emiliano Sordi (205.6)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 5: 30 p.m. ET)
- Antonio Carlos Junior (205.4) vs. Tom Lawlor (202.8)
- Askar Mozharov (205) vs. Jordan Young (205.8)
- Cezar Ferreira (205.4) vs. Cut Roehrick (205.4)
- Nikolay Aleksakhin (170.8) vs. Sadibou Sy (170.8)
- Marthin Hamlet (205.8) vs. Dan Spohn (205.4)