Los Angeles Chargers working motivate Austin Ekeler (R) scores in entrance of Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Devin Bush in the second quarter Sunday at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, Calif. Photo by Jon SooHoo/UPI | License Photo
A lot of other working backs with big matchups this week are available as adversarial to the elite names. Are attempting to fetch a player who will accumulate a quantity of carries, targets in the passing sport or aim line work and has a right Week 12 matchup.
Los Angeles Chargers working motivate Austin Ekeler tops my Week 12 rankings. Ekeler went off for 115 yards from scrimmage and four touchdowns on 17 touches in a Week 11 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers.
He ranks third among working backs in myth parts per sport and faces the Denver Broncos on Sunday in Denver.
See Ekeler to publish any other monster myth football efficiency and carry your team to a leisurely-season victory.
Joe Mixon of the Cincinnati Bengals is my No. 2 working motivate for Week 12. Mixon erupted for 123 yards and two scores on 30 carries in the Bengals’ Week 11 win over the Las Vegas Raiders. This week, he faces the Steelers, who merely allowed Ekeler’s big day.
Mixon is averaging the second-most myth parts per sport among working backs over his final four video games. He is a come lock for at the very least 100 yards from scrimmage and a rating in this matchup.
Antonio Gibson of the Washington Soccer Team is my No. 11 working motivate. Gibson ran for a season-excessive 95 yards in Week 11. He scored twice in Week 10.
This week, Washington faces a Seattle Seahawks protection that allowed the third-most myth parts per sport to working backs through 11 weeks.
The Seahawks also merely allowed 99 yards from scrimmage and a rating to Arizona Cardinals working motivate James Conner. See Gibson to publish comparable statistics this week. He is a low-cease RB1 attributable to this big matchup.
Denver Broncos broken-down Melvin Gordon is my No. 13 working motivate in Week 12. Gordon scored touchdowns in every of his final four video games.
This week, the Broncos face a Los Angeles Chargers protection that allowed a league-excessive 1,199 speeding yards to working backs through 11 weeks, despite already serving their bye.
The Chargers also allowed not less than one touchdown to a working motivate in every of their final six video games. See Gordon to accumulate shut to 100 yards from scrimmage and fetch the cease zone. He is a low-cease RB1 or excessive-cease RB2 play.
David Johnson of the Houston Texans is one amongst my well-liked sleeper performs for Week 12. Johnson, my No. 19 working motivate, entirely received 18 yards on the bottom in Week 11, but totaled a season-excessive 13 carries. He also caught three passes in the Texans win over the Tennessee Titans.
The Texans waived fellow working motivate Phillip Lindsay earlier this week, which must still lead to plan more work for Johnson. The Texans host the Fresh York Jets on Sunday in Houston. The Jets allowed basically the most myth parts per sport and basically the most touchdowns (21) to working backs through 11 weeks, despite serving their bye.
See Johnson to accumulate 15 to 20 touches in this matchup, which must still cease in 80 to 100 yards from scrimmage and present RB2/flex cost.
Dallas Cowboys working motivate Tony Pollard is any other sleeper who must still work his formula into myth football lineups in Week 12. Pollard, my No. 26 option, faces the Las Vegas Raiders on Thursday in Arlington, Texas.
The Raiders tied for allowing the fifth-most myth parts per sport to working backs through 11 weeks. Pollard is listed because the second-string working motivate on the Cowboys depth chart, but continues to gaze a great deal of labor.
He would possibly perhaps well perhaps be vulnerable plan more this week after starter Ezekiel Elliott looked to withhold an injury in Week 11. Pollard, who received 70 yards from scrimmage on 9 touches in Week 11 must still take into story 10 to 15 touches this week in what I attach an enlighten to to be a Cowboys blowout victory.
He would possibly perhaps well likely furthermore be vulnerable as a low-cease RB2 or flex play.
Week 12 myth football working motivate rankings
1. Austin Ekeler, Los Angeles Chargers at DEN
2. Joe Mixon, Cincinnati Bengals vs. PIT
3. David Sir Bernard Law, Chicago Bears at DET
4. Sever Chubb, Cleveland Browns at BAL
5. Jonathan Taylor, Indianapolis Colts vs. TB
6. Christian McCaffrey, Carolina Panthers at MIA
7. Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys vs. LVR
8. D’Andre Swift, Detroit Lions vs. CHI
9. Najee Harris, Pittsburgh Steelers at CIN
10. Dalvin Cook, Minnesota Vikings at SF
11. Antonio Gibson, Washington Soccer Team vs. SEA
12. James Robinson, Jacksonville Jaguars vs. ATL
13. Melvin Gordon, Denver Broncos vs. LAC
14. Elijah Mitchell, San Francisco 49ers vs. MIN
15. Aaron Jones, Green Bay Packers vs. LAR
16. Miles Sanders, Philadelphia Eagles at NYG
17. Darrell Henderson, Los Angeles Rams at GB
18. Damien Harris, Fresh England Patriots vs. TEN
19. David Johnson, Houston Texans vs. NYJ
20. Myles Gaskin, Miami Dolphins vs. CAR
21. Saquon Barkley, Fresh York Giants vs. PHI
22. Leonard Fournette, Tampa Bay Buccaneers at IND
23. Devonta Freeman, Baltimore Ravens vs. CLE
24. Tevin Coleman, Fresh York Jets at HOU
25. Josh Jacobs, Las Vegas Raiders at DAL
26. Tony Pollard, Dallas Cowboys vs. LVR
27. D’Onta Foreman, Tennessee Titans at NE
28. Alex Collins, Seattle Seahawks at WAS
29. Javonte Williams, Denver Broncos vs. LAC
30. Boston Scott, Philadelphia Eagles at NYG
Pittsburgh Steelers Dart Claypool (R) catches a straggle against Los Angeles Chargers Asante Samuel Jr.,at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, Calif., on Sunday, where the Chargers claimed victory in a shootout win 41-37. Photo by Jon SooHoo/UPI | License Photo