UFC 263 has lost a scheduled light-weight matchup after one fighter used to be inspiring about a automobile accident.
Camacho (22-9 MMA, 2-5 UFC) used to be space to reach to action after a yr away from the cage but used to be inspiring about a automobile accident in Los Angeles, forcing him out of Saturday’s fight with Frevola (8-2-1 MMA, 2-2 UFC), a person with knowledge of the narrate of affairs instructed MMA Junkie on Tuesday.
Camacho’s injuries are now not believed to be crucial or life threatening. There are now not any extra runt print at the present. Camacho made a Monday appearance on MMA Junkie Radio.
Frevola will dwell on the cardboard. In line with 2 of us with knowledge of the narrate of affairs, Terrence McKinney has verbally agreed to change Camacho. MMA reporter Marcel Dorff first reported news of Camacho’s withdrawal
McKinney (10-3 MMA, 0-0 UFC) is coming off a most major-spherical TKO set within the principle occasion of LFA 109 this past Friday. The fight will relief as his long-awaited UFC debut on very brief survey.
In July 2019, McKinney competed for a UFC contract on Dana White’s Contender Series but used to be knocked out by a Sean Woodson flying knee within the 2nd spherical. He’s 3-1 since then and riding a 3-fight winning lunge.
The updated UFC 263 lineup:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+ pay-per-behold, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Israel Adesanya vs. Marvin Vettori – for middleweight title
- Champ Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Brandon Moreno – for flyweight title
- Nate Diaz vs. Leon Edwards
- Demian Maia vs. Belal Muhammad
- Paul Craig vs. Jamahal Hill
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Drew Dober vs. Brad Riddell
- Eryk Anders vs. Darren Stewart
- Joanne Calderwood vs. Lauren Murphy
- Hakeem Dawodu vs. Movsar Evloev
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET)
- Alexis Davis vs. Pannie Kianzad
- Matt Frevola vs. Terrance McKinney
- Bound Hooper vs. Steven Peterson
- Luigi Vendramini vs. Fares Ziam
- Jake Collier vs. Carlos Felipe