Alabama held its second scrimmage of tumble camp Saturday and head coach Gash Saban addressed the media afterward.
Listed below are a number of of coach Saban’s thoughts:
- Saban saw a significant amount of development from the outdated week’s scrimmage.
- Kendall Randolph, DeMarcco Hellams and a few others were held out of the scrimmage ensuing from injuries.
- Saban talked about one of the most supreme points with the youthful gamers is dealing with alarm. The coaching workers tries to persuade them to play their game in train of caring about the initiate air noise.
- On the quarterbacks, Saban talked about all three guys (Younger, Tyson and Milroe) took reps within the scrimmage to proceed their construction. Saban talked about the offense has been fine balanced right thru tumble camp.
- Coach Saban continues to give excessive reward to Ohio Declare huge receiver transfer Jameson Williams.
- Regarding the offensive line, Saban talked about, “we’ve got work to enact.” He also notorious there is competition at correct address and at heart.
- Of Will Anderson, Saban talked about, “Will is perchance the man that creates primarily the most havoc for our protection in phrases of his capability to circulation tear.”
- When asked about Jahleel Billingsley’s assign on the depth chart, Saban talked about that was primarily as a lot as Jahleel. Saban talked about: “That is no longer a democracy; every person doesn’t get to enact what they want to enact”. Billingsley’s assign will likely be one thing to label over the next couple of weeks.
- Coach Saban spoke highly of Jordan Battle’s leadership on the motivate close of the protection.
Discontinue tuned to Roll Tide Wire for all primarily the most modern on the Crimson Tide!