The Kansas Metropolis Chiefs‘ dynamic receiving corps is anticipated to be at fleshy strength for Sunday’s avenue tilt in Washington.
Huge receiver Tyreek Hill (quad) is anticipated to play versus WFT, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a supply. Hill, who is officially listed as questionable, ignored two practices this week attributable to the damage and changed into once a slight participant on Friday. Hill is officially vigorous.
Hill leads the Chiefs in receptions (37), yards (516) and touchdowns (4), whereas moreover adding 45 speeding yards on four makes an strive. The rapidly receiver is a fixed deep threat for opposing defenders and his presence on my own brings different for fellow Chiefs hurry-catchers. In final week’s 38-20 defeat to the Buffalo Bills, Hill had seven receptions for 63 yards on 13 targets.
Guard Joe Thuney moreover fought by damage final week, and he plans to again this week. The archaic starter is going by a broken hand but is anticipated to play Sunday, NFL Network’s James Palmer reported. He changed into once officially listed as questionable but is vigorous.
The Chiefs (2-3) have confidence lost three of their final four video games entering Week 6. Whereas their offense shall be near fleshy-strength, the Chiefs defense shall be making a alternate at security with Juan Thornhill starting over Daniel Sorensen, per Rapoport.
Other damage news we are maintaining an gape on sooner than Sunday’s Week 6 video games:
- Washington Football Crew running help Antonio Gibson (shin) and wideout Terry McLaurin (hamstring) are slated to play versus the Chiefs, a supply tells Rapoport. Both avid gamers are vigorous.
- Cleveland Browns tackles Jedrick Wills (ankle) and Jack Conklin (knee) are no longer expected to play versus the Cardinals, NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero reports. Kareem Hunt will fetch the bulk of carries with Cut Chubb out Sunday, but with wrist and knee injuries, Browns coach Kevin Stefanski has a series of touches in mind for the running help, per Pelissero. “I originate no longer wish to destroy Kareem,” Stefanski acknowledged. Pelissero adds that Chubb would perhaps no longer hurry on injured reserve and Stefanski is no longer ready to rule him out for Thursday evening versus the Broncos, which is one more cause now to not overwork Hunt entering a brief week. Request D’Ernest Johnson and Demetric Felton to fetch carries versus Arizona as effectively. Defenders Myles Garrett, Denzel Ward and Jadeveon Clowney should aloof all be staunch to hurry, per Pelissero.
- Arizona Cardinals running help Lag Edmonds (shoulder) is anticipated to play versus the Browns, per Rapoport, per a supply.
- Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams (knee) is vigorous versus the Ravens no matter lacking note all week.
- Chicago Bears wide receiver Allen Robinson (ankle; questionable) is vigorous against Green Bay.
- Green Bay Packers offensive lineman Elgton Jenkins (ankle) is vigorous against the Bears.
- Denver Broncos running help Melvin Gordon (hip) is anticipated to play versus the Raiders, a supply tells Rapoport.
- Fresh York Giants wide receiver Kadarius Toney (ankle) and kind out Andrew Thomas (foot) are vigorous versus the Rams, but receiver Darius Slayton (hamstring) is no longer.
- Dallas Cowboys running help Ezekiel Elliott (ribs), kind out Tyron Smith (neck), defensive end Randy Gregory (knee) and Trevon Diggs (ankle) are all expected to play in Fresh England, per Rapoport, per a supply. Rapoport adds that Smith shall be watched carefully.
- The Fresh England Patriots are optimistic running help Damien Harris (ribs) will play against the Cowboys, per Rapoport, per a supply. Nothing is shocking, Rapoport adds, but there are staunch emotions about Harris’ availability.
- Detroit Lions tight end T.J. Hockenson (knee), linebacker Trey Flowers (knee) and running backs D’Andre Swift (groin) and Jamaal Williams (hip, illness) are all vigorous.
- Indianapolis Colts receiver T.Y. Hilton (neck) is vigorous.
- Baltimore Ravens receiver Rashod Bateman is vigorous.
- Houston Texans offensive lineman Marcus Cannon only in the near past had help surgical operation and is out roughly 12 weeks, per Rapoport.
- Miami Dolphins cornerback Byron Jones and receiver Preston Williams, each of whom had been questionable coming into Sunday, are indolent against Jacksonville. Quarterbacks Tua Tagovailoa and Jacoby Brissett are each vigorous.
- Jacksonville Jaguars rookie cornerback Tyson Campbell (toe), who changed into once questionable after being slight in note all week, is indolent against Miami. Offensive lineman Ben Bartch changed into once ruled out with a concussion all the way in which by Sunday’s sport versus the Dolphins.