Turning an organization local weather pledge into fact is a complex endeavor. Watershed, a system startup co-founded by Christian Anderson, is committed to the utilization of recordsdata to lower company emissions mercurial. In dialog with Azeem Azhar, Christian shares the challenges of striking this dream into be conscious.
They also talk about:
- The role of community ends up within the on-line-zero transition.
- How Watershed’s data industry compares to social media.
- Why carbon removal choices in companies also can level-headed dwell contained within the CFO’s situation of enterprise.
- “IKEA: Making a $40 billion firm local weather constructive” (Exponential Survey podcast, 2020)
- “How Measuring and Reducing Emissions Has Develop into Its Maintain Alternate” (Bloomberg, 2021)
HBR Provides is a community of podcasts curated by HBR editors, bringing you essentially the most efficient industry solutions from the main minds in management. The views and opinions expressed are entirely these of the authors and conclude not necessarily mirror the true policy or situation of Harvard Alternate Overview or its affiliates.