By Mayo Sanatorium Workers
Scampi traditionally refers to little covered in butter. This model replaces half of the butter with olive oil.
Assortment of servings
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 pounds big little, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots or inexperienced onions
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Ground dim pepper, to fashion
- 2 tablespoons brandy or sherry, no longer necessary
- 2 tablespoons butter
Own a huge pot 3/4 plump with water and bring to a boil. Add the pasta and cook in step with equipment instructions. Drain the pasta thoroughly.
Whereas the pasta is cooking, warmth 1 tablespoon olive oil in a huge saucepan over medium warmth. Add the little and cook for 2 to three minutes on each facet. Switch little to a bowl and assist warmth.
Add garlic and shallots to the saucepan and cook except fragrant, about 10 seconds. Add lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper, and brandy or sherry, if desired.
Lift away the saucepan from the warmth. Add the cooked little plus 2 tablespoons olive oil and 2 tablespoons butter. Toss except little are coated with sauce.
Divide pasta among warmed particular particular person bowls. Top with little and sauce. Support straight away.
Dietary analysis per serving
Serving dimension: 1 cup pasta and little
- Total elephantine 12 g
- Calories 376
- Protein 36 g
- Ldl cholesterol 254 mg
- Total carbohydrate 31 g
- Dietary fiber 2 g
- Monounsaturated elephantine 6 g
- Saturated elephantine 4 g
- Added sugars 0 g
- Sodium 344 mg
- Trans elephantine Place
- Potassium 537 mg
- Total sugars 2 g
- Meat and meat substitutes 3
- Fat 2.5
- Starches 2
Aug. 10, 2021
- Tyler Herbst S. Meals Lover’s Companion. third ed. Barron’s Tutorial Series; 2001: 550.