On this FREE 60-minute webinar, moderated by FoodNavigator-USA editor Elaine Watson, we have introduced collectively three thrilling startups, an investor in alternative proteins, and a product innovation specialist, to encounter the contemporary protein landscape, from soy and pea to faba beans, plus the market doable for unusual protein sources.
- Tournament: Protein 2.0 from plant-based to fungi, lemna, micro organism, and extra
- Date: Wednesday September 15, 2021
- Time: 9.30am PT/12.30pm ET
- Length of webinar: 60 minutes
AGENDA: In our debate, moderated by FoodNavigator-USA editor Elaine Watson, we’ll focus on about:
- Protein doable: Assessing the market opportunity for plant-based and ‘alternative’ proteins
- The investor standpoint: How are investors viewing the protein landscape?
- Yield and sustainability: What’s the greenest, most environment friendly manner to fetch top quality food protein?
- Comparing proteins: Model, efficiency, nutrition
- Shoppers and next-generation proteins: Labeling, marketing
The predominant 50 minutes can be dedicated to the panel dialogue, and we’ll leave the remaining 10 minutes for viewers inquiries to our professional panel (pictured left to comely):
- Tony Martens, co-founder at Plantible Foods, which is extracting RuBisCO protein from lemna, a swiftly-rising aquatic plant
- Adam Noble, co-founder and CEO of Noblegen, which is rising an frail micro-organism referred to as euglena gracilis that naturally produces a diffusion of substances from proteins, to beta-glucans with immune health advantages
- Dr Bryan Tracy, co-founder of Superbrewed Food, which is rising a full food ingredient from a micro organism that’s very high in protein that works namely properly in dairy-free cheeses and other products
- Barb Stuckey, president and chief innovation officer at Mattson, a product innovation company that has labored with scores of gamers within the food and beverage industry from startups to multinationals
- Reduce Cooney, founder and managing accomplice at Lever VC, a endeavor capital fund making early stage investments in alternative protein companies
Register HERE for this FREE occasion, which is sponsored by AIC, Cargill, Merit Purposeful Foods, and T Hasegawa.
And please make certain you send us questions you’d esteem us to set up to our audio system one day of the occasion via the sphere on the comely-hand aspect of the registration website! Or electronic mail Elaine at [email protected] or message her on twitter at @EWatsonWrites