Brown (13-4 MMA, 7-4 UFC) meets Gooden (18-6 MMA, 1-2 UFC) at UFC Combat Night 194 on Oct. 9 on the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. Each opponents honest honest as of late confirmed the reserving on social media after Brown launched the news on his Twitch channel.
Winner of three of his past four, Brown is coming off a first-round submission of Alex Oliveira at UFC 261 in April. All three of his wins comprise reach by attain.
After shedding his first two UFC bouts, Gooden picked up his first octagon derive when he starched Niklas Stolze in precisely a small extra than a minute at UFC on ESPN 28 in July.
With the addition, the UFC Combat Night 194 lineup involves:
- Marina Rodriguez vs. Mackenzie Dern
- Jamie Pickett vs. Laureano Staropoli
- Lupita Godinez vs. Sam Hughes
- Felipe Colares vs. Chris Gutierrez
- Mariya Agapova vs. Sabina Mazo
- Alexandr Romanov vs. Jared Vanderaa
- Phil Hawes vs. Deron Winn
- Tim Elliott vs. Matheus Nicolau
- Damon Jackson vs. Charles Rosa
- Steve Garcia vs. Charlie Ontiveros
- Chas Skelly vs. Mike Trizano
- Randy Brown vs. Jared Gooden