Strive the most fresh model of “Spinning Lend a hand Clique,” MMA Junkie’s weekly demonstrate that takes a transient hump during the largest topics in blended martial arts.
This week, our panel weighs in on Cyril Gane’s thunder within the heavyweight division, Kamaru Usman and Nate Diaz’s Twitter change, PFL’s fashioned season grade, who Fedor Emelianenko can also serene face in his return, and more. Our “Spinning Lend a hand Clique” panel of “Comely” George Garcia, Nolan King, and Matthew Wells weighed in with host John Morgan.
- This previous Saturday, UFC heavyweight contender Ciryl Gane defeated Alexander Volkov within the most indispensable occasion at UFC Fight Night 190. Totally 9 fights into his official career, is it time to position him in a title fight now?
- UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman and Nate Diaz ended up in an unexpected Twitter beef. It regarded the champ would be commence to a matchup with Stockton’s scrapper. Diaz’s well-known particular person energy is stable, nonetheless how would it no longer survey if this fight without a doubt came collectively?
- The PFL wrapped up its 2021 fashioned season this previous week, and about a wide names and used champions failed to connect the playoffs this season. Though there had been some captivating moments in some unspecified time in the future of the season, a great deal of expected names are out of the combine. The panel offers their grade for the fashioned season.
- Bellator made a mountainous announcement final weekend, revealing that Fedor Emelianenko will return to circulation in October for a fight to take thunder in Russia. All individuals is aware of when and where, nonetheless who is the dazzling particular person to take on the heavyweight story in his return to the cage?
- With the largest promotions within the sport sluggish this coming weekend, we take a survey abet over the first six months of 2021 to resolve the largest account of the one year up to now.
Hope you revel on this week’s demonstrate. Survey the cumbersome episode of “Spinning Lend a hand Clique” above.