UFC Vegas 36 live results: Derek Brunson vs. Darren Till
(Click on on the fight under and then scroll all of the intention down to scrutinize in-fight live stats and full results, courtesy of Fight Analytics. Corpulent UFC Vegas 36 live results from the UFC Apex in Las Vegas are scheduled to originate up at 2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT on Saturday, September 4, on MMAWeekly.com.)
UFC Vegas 36 originate up time: Brunson vs. Till time desk
- UFC Vegas 36 vital card originate up time: 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT on ESPN+
- UFC Vegas 36 prelims originate up time: 2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT on ESPN+
NOTE: To make a different the true fight, click on on the photos with the yellow title plates at the bottom of the Fight Analytics window and hotfoot until you scrutinize the fight that you can well effectively be attracted to. Fast results are positioned under the Fight Analytics window.
UFC Vegas 36 live results
UFC Vegas 36: Brunson vs. Till takes space on Saturday, September 4, at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The UFC Vegas 36 vital occasion aspects a blistering middleweight bout between Derek Brunson and Darren Till. Brunson is on a four-fight winning plod, rocketing his formulation toward a title shot. Till is working to assign himself as a middleweight contender after years of struggles making weight within the welterweight division.
The winner of the UFC Vegas 36 headliner will clutch a wide step up the ladder to present UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya.
UFC Vegas 36 Fight Card & Stay Outcomes
UFC Vegas 36 Predominant Card (4 p.m. ET on ESPN+)
- Middleweight: Derek Brunson def. Darren Till by submission (rear-bare choke) at 2: 13, R3
- Heavyweight: Tom Aspinall def. Sergey Spivak by TKO (elbow and punches) at 2: 31, R1
- Welterweight: Alex Morono def. David Zawada by unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27)
- Gentle Heavyweight: Khalil Rountree Jr. def. Modesas Bukauskas by TKO (leg kick) at 2: 30, R2
- Gentle-weight: Paddy Pimblett def. Luigi Vendramini by TKO (punches) at 4: 25, R1
UFC Vegas 36 Prelims (2 p.m. ET on ESPN+)
- Women’s Flyweight: Molly McCann def. Ji Yeon Kim by unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28)
- Bantamweight: Jack Shore def. Liudvik Sholinian by unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27)
- Catchweight (150 lb): Julian Erosa def. Charles Jourdain by submission (D’arce choke) at 2: 56, R3
- Middleweight: Marc-André Barriault def. Dalcha Lungiambula by unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 30–27)
For intensive library of video protection, take a look at out MMAWeekly.com’s Legit YouTube Channel.